9th July 2011, 08:42 PM
preethy23

Courses that could be done after B.E so that I could get a better job?

hell sir, i am doing my engineering of cs,actually i had a year back,and now i am going to 5th sem,and i dont have 60% in each sem,so i would lik to know which are the courses could be done after my B.E so that i do get a better job?looking forward for your suggestion,thank you!

Related Questions:
6th November 2011, 10:30 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses that could be done after B.E so that I could get a better job?

dear friend,

if you are interested to do Course after BE .
then you should go for SAP,JAVA,CORE JAVA,TESTING and more other things but this are the best courses.
so
best of luck.
6th November 2011, 10:36 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses that could be done after B.E so that I could get a better job?

dear friend,

if you are interested to do Course after BE .
then you should go for SAP,JAVA,CORE JAVA,TESTING and more other things but this are the best courses.
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?