27th August 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Which courses I can join after completion of BE in Electronics Engineering?

Which course should i do after completing BE IN ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING?

Related Questions:
  1. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  2. What courses to do after the completion of BE in Electronics?
  3. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  4. Best options for Higher studies after 12th with Maths?
  5. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  6. Can I join IAF after completion of Electronics Engineering? What is the procedure for this?
  7. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  8. Courses offered after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering to under MS program?
  9. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course? -- [New]
  10. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  11. Polytechnic will be suitable for me after passing 10th?
  12. List of the courses after 2nd PU in electronics?
  13. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  14. Which branch is the best to join in engineering after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  16. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
  17. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses?
  18. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
28th August 2012, 07:31 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of BE in Electronics Engineering?

hi,
after completing of BTECH in ECE ..you can do two types of courses ...these will help you a lot to make your carrier..
1.M.TECH (if you have clear concept of ECE subjects)..
go for GATE exam...
2. MBA ..
try MAT,CAT,XAT,SNAP..exam..
all the best..
thanks..
~$uVenDu~
23rd May 2013, 06:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses I can join after completion of BE in Electronics Engineering?

M.E degree can be opted with electronics engineering as the main subject. Other specialization areas in M.E like Signal Processing, or Applied Electronics can be selected for studies. M.Tech degree is available in subjects like Power electronics and digital communication. VLSI Design and Embedded Systems are other suitable areas of specialization. MBA degree is available in streams like HR, Finance, Operations Management, and Systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?