9th November 2012, 09:29 PM
sureshgm.kalmungi

Which job can I do after completing engineering in electrical and electronics department

which job I want to do after my completing of engineering in electrical and electronics department

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  2. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics? Can I get a job during my study period?
  3. Can I study M.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  4. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  6. What is the procedure to get a job after completing B.E Electrical and Electronics engineering
  7. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  9. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  10. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  11. Solved question papers of UPSC exam for Electrical and Electronics department?
  12. Doing M.Tech in IIT Bombay and want to do Ph.D in Germany : Procedure to get a seat for Ph.D in Germany?
  13. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  14. What type of jobs can I get after completing B.Tech engineering with electrical department
  15. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course? -- [New]
  16. How to get a job in RRb after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Which books should I refer to prepare for RRB?
  17. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  18. How to get a government job after completing Diploma in Electrical and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
10th November 2012, 12:00 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which job can I do after completing engineering in electrical and electronics department

Hai,

Electrical Engineering is a professional discipline that deals with the application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. This branch offers exciting job opportunities for students in the rapidly evolving fields of information and communication technology and the latest advances in the more traditional areas of power, control, and electromagnetism.

**Career Prospects in Electrical Engineering

Electrical Engineering is an exploding field.

**Job prospects for electrical engineers are quite good.

**Electrical engineers are required to develop, design, manufacture, test, evaluate, market, sell and manage electrical and electronic systems.

**In India, fresh graduates in electrical engineering can find jobs both in public and private sector.

**However private companies provide good salary in comparasion to the government companies.

**electrical engineers are computer, telecommunications and consumer electronics companies.

**One can also choose to opt for research work in this field by joining research labs and institutes.

**Teaching profession is also rewarding in an engineering college/university as a full time or part time lecturer/professor.

**Consulting firms

**Federal/state/local governments Armed Forces

**Aeronautical/aerospace industry Automotive industry

**Chemical industry Computer industry

**Construction industry Defense industry

**Electronics industry Environmental industry

**Food and beverage industry Transportation industry

**Water/waste water industry Nuclear Industry

**Machine tool design industry

**Universities and colleges

regards....santhosh.........

all the best........
10th November 2012, 02:06 PM
sah.alok

Default Re: Which job can I do after completing engineering in electrical and electronics department

well normally in today's world the electronics and electrical engineer are recruited by most of the software companies ,you can get a job in the top most software companies
you must train yourself in asp.net,php,my sql,sql,oracle etc all these are programming languages and in today's world this programming languages are used to make web pages etc.
you must learn it all by your heart
other than these you can go for government jobs like railways,bank,air force,army,navy etc all these are government sectors and you can try for jobs here also
you must visit the following website to gather more information.
)www.nausena-bharti.nic.in (navy official website)
2)www.careerairforce.nic.in (air force official website)
3)www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (army oficial website)
4)railway recruitment board for railway jobs
23rd May 2013, 06:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

By qualifying GATE, you can try for a PSU job in firms like SAIL, GAIL, and BHEL. You can try for an Engineer job in State Electricity Board. EEE graduates are eligible for UPSC’s ESE. JTO job in BSNL is applicable for engineering graduates only. Section Officer profile in railway is also good for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?