20th April 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical in 6th semester?

Sir, i am pursuing diploma in mechanical in 6th semester with 76% marks from govt. college Bathinda(Pb.). I wants to join merchant navy so please tell me how i can join ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  2. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  8. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma? I am in first year in Mechanical
  10. Am i eligible to join the merchant navy as an engineer after completing diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after doing B.E Mechanical 8th semester?
  12. How can I directly join into Merchant Navy Job without any external course being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech ECE having secured an aggregate of 70% till 6th semester?
  13. Should I join merchant navy as my career after completion of my B.Tech? I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical with 66.63% marks
  14. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering
  16. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? I am a student od diploma mechanical
  17. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  18. How to join merchant navy after B.Tech in mechanical? -- [New]
24th April 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical in 6th semester?

Can I do B.E in aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?