13th September 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Courses in IISC after 12th? Which is the qualifying entrance exam and the typical cutoff?

what are the courses in IISC after 12th standard,what is the qualifying entrance exam,and what s the typical cutoff in the entrance exam for admission into the IISC ?

8th November 2011, 01:48 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses in IISC after 12th? Which is the qualifying entrance exam and the typical cutoff?

dear friend,

there are lots of courses but few are that type of courses which is computer related and they are good really good .
so best of luck.
20th December 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses in IISC after 12th? Which is the qualifying entrance exam and the typical cutoff?

sir how many cutoff rank in aieee ?through iisc exam?
29th February 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

iam stadying in 12th class ,i want to be a lachalar plese say what can i do ?
1st March 2012, 12:54 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Courses are :

* MCA, it is a good option to you and related to your subject,
* MBA, I think after MCA you can attempt for MBA which have a bright future,
* M.Tech, if you crack GATE examination then you will be eligible for M.Tech and also if
you want to be a lecturer or a professor then only choose this,
* Short term course like :

i. Core Java,
ii. Advanced Java,
iii. J2EE,
iv. ASP .NET using VB,
v. ASP .NET using C#,
vi. ASP .NET using J#,

~regards~
priyo
12th January 2013, 02:34 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Courses in IISC after 12th? Which is the qualifying entrance exam and the typical cutof

1.Advanced Java,
2.ASP .NET using J#,
3.J2EE,
4.Core Java,
5.ASP .NET using C#,
6.ASP .NET using J#,
7.MCA,
8.MBA,

all the best!!!!!
4th May 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I reside from Pune and I'm currently in 12th studying science. After my 12th I'm attempting JEE mains 2015 and I want to get enrolled in Indian Institute of Space Science Bangalore? Are there any entrance exams to do that?
17th January 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

My son is aspiring to become an astronaut. Please let me know if there is any relevant graduation course offered in IISc and please let us know the admission criteria. Thankyou
25th January 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am presently in 11th standard and I want to get into iisc . So how can I get into iisc??? If via jee mains or advance then what is the minimum cutoff for iisc bangalore??
25th April 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do 12th in India itself? Can NRI students apply for the course???
13th May 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the IISC exam? How many marks r required to get admission? What is the eligible rank to in entrance exams like EAMCET to get admission in IISC??
28th October 2018, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

My daughter in Bangalore after 12th standard PCME requires details of further courses at IISc. And should she attend any entrance test and its details please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?