22nd August 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can my Daughter opt after graduating with 55% marks in BSc Maths?

My daughter is doing b.sc(h) maths iii year from du , she is expected to get 55% marks in graduation. Pl suggest me the courses for her after graduation

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I opt after graduating in Bio general course without Honors papers? Is it true that general student can't study MSc course?
  2. Which courses should I opt after completing BSc in maths Honors?
  3. Which branch we can opt for doing Engineering course if Maths marks is less in intermediate exam? -- [New]
  4. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  5. Which courses are there at masters level in India as well as UK and US after graduating in Maths?
  6. Can I get admission in any IIT course after opting for BSc Maths or BSc Physics?
  7. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  8. Prospects in graduating in Physics and Maths? Can English be pursued at the same time?
  9. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  10. Can I do Acturian Science after BSc Maths? Which courses should I opt? Leading institutes in India and what is the criteria for admission and how much is the fee for the Actuary?
  11. Courses available and the career options after BSc Maths Honors?
  12. Which field to opt after passing 10th standard exam?
  13. Should i opt for B.Tech (Biotechnology) if i have interest in Biology but studied maths in 12th standard?
  14. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
  15. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course to opt after B.E in computer science(48%)? What is the scope in BCA course?
  17. What are the Courses (other than B.Sc/B.Tech/Science related courses) available after XII?
  18. Can I do BBM or BBA courses if I am not a Maths student? Which course is better to opt for?
6th December 2011, 03:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can my Daughter opt after graduating with 55% marks in BSc Maths?

Hello Sir,
There are lots of courses available for your daughter after B.Sc in maths. As you have not stated the area of her interest so let me suggest you few, she can pursue her career in the field of Education, IT, Business & Finance, Banking etc. If her interest lies in education she can opt for B.Ed course. If her interest lies in IT sector she can opt for MCA course. She can pursue a MBA if she has interest for Business in corporate sector. Sir she can even pursue higher studies like her M.Sc which will hold her in high stead for jobs later in her career.

Regards
25th May 2012, 12:01 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which courses can my Daughter opt after graduating with 55% marks in BSc Maths?

Hi

Sir, B.Sc (H) Maths is a very reputed course in Delhi University. After this, a lot of line may open up for your daughter.

First option can be that if she wants to continue her relation and study with Maths, she can go for the M.Sc Maths in Delhi University itself. This course is also very very important. So this can be one of her options. After doing this, sh can easily get jobs as Maths faculty in any good college or university.

Also she can go for the MBA course. MBA stands for the Master's in Business Administration. This course is of 2 years duration and also one of the best courses in the market today.
Most of the MNC's are looking for the fresh and talented MBA PG's and so this course would have better scope and pay as well.

Your daughter will have to make the choice. There are many lines or streams like Finance, HR, Sales and Marketing, etc which she can opt for in the future as her job prospective.

She can also it for the IAS, IPS, IFS, Civil Service Examinations, etc.. and that would also make a very good career of hers.

Thus there are many choices and you help her to decide and choose the best for herself.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
25th May 2012, 12:28 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can my Daughter opt after graduating with 55% marks in BSc Maths?

hi
sir you did not enter you daughter interest in any subject.
but anyway here are very good scope for your daughter in the fututer after B.sc.
she can go for the post graduate studies in the following fields:
1.M.SC
2.M.TECH
3.MBA

she can give civil exams as well here are the list of exams conducted by UPSC that she can give after graduation;
1. IAS
2.IPS
3.IFS
4.CDS

thank you
for more information about upsc exams you can click here www.upsc.gov.in
25th May 2012, 12:29 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi
sir you did not enter you daughter interest in any subject.
but anyway here are very good scope for your daughter in the fututer after B.sc.
she can go for the post graduate studies in the following fields:
1.M.SC
2.M.TECH
3.MBA

she can give civil exams as well here are the list of exams conducted by UPSC that she can give after graduation;
1. IAS
2.IPS
3.IFS
4.CDS

for more information about upsc exams you can click here www.upsc.gov.in
25th May 2012, 12:49 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is doing b.sc(h) maths iii year from du , she is expected to get 55% marks in graduation. Pl suggest me the courses for her after graduation
Sir, B.Sc (H) Maths is a very reputed course in Delhi University. After this, a lot of line may open up for your daughter.

First option can be that if she wants to continue her relation and study with Maths, she can go for the M.Sc Maths in Delhi University itself. This course is also very very important. So this can be one of her options. After doing this, sh can easily get jobs as Maths faculty in any good college or university.

Also she can go for the MBA course. MBA stands for the Master's in Business Administration. This course is of 2 years duration and also one of the best courses in the market today.
Most of the MNC's are looking for the fresh and talented MBA PG's and so this course would have better scope and pay as well.

Your daughter will have to make the choice. There are many lines or streams like Finance, HR, Sales and Marketing, etc which she can opt for in the future as her job prospective.

She can also it for the IAS, IPS, IFS, Civil Service Examinations, etc.. and that would also make a very good career of hers.

Thus there are many choices and you help her to decide and choose the best for herself.

Hope this helps

All the best
25th May 2012, 01:58 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

After complete the B.SC mathematics there is lot of choices.

You can apply for the MBA or MCA.

These two are the main option to do after complete the B.sc with mathematics.

And there are lot of government jobs for the complete graduation with mathematics.

Some of the government courses:

CDS

BANKING courses

IAS

IPS

IES

Banking jobs

etc.

All the best.
25th May 2012, 05:15 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Which courses can my Daughter opt after graduating with 55% marks in BSc Maths?

Dear Sir,
Well there is lot of course available and also it depend on area of interest in which she has interest.she can do MSc. Maths as she is doing Bsc. manths.She can also go for B.ed but for that she should have good percentange in their Higher Secondary and Senior Secondary.She can go for governments jobs as Bank PO or Bank Clerk. In banks they requires Graduation atleast and most of times they requires maths or IT candidates rather than simple BA graduate. I think first she should choose in which field she really has intrest cause we can only perform better when we do somthing in our interested field.

Thank you

Best of Luck
26th May 2012, 01:28 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Your daughter will be complete B.sc graduation this year with an expected of 55% marks, thats a good percentage to apply al the entrance exams.

There are lots of courses for a B.sc maths student, but the choice is in your daughter hands.

If she has interested in IT field then the better option is MCA,
This is a 3 years or 6 semisters course.

If has interested in marketing field then the better choice is MBA.

This is a 2 years or 4 semisters course.

If she has an interest in mathematics then go for M.Sc(Maths).

With this course you can go for any college and teaches as a lecturer.

This is 2 years or 4 semisters course.

If she has an interest in teachin field then she can go for B.Ed.

It's a good option to settle as a government teacher.

Also there are lot of job recruitments such as follows;

IAS,

IPS,

CDS,

Banking jobs,

Railway jobs,

Group-II,

CID, etc.

All the best for your daughter.
12th July 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc computer science, III year, I have interest in computer science but not teaching line, also I want to try in media line, please help!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?