9th February 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How much percentile is required in GATE to get into IIT Mumbai for the Design course?

how many percentile required in GATE to get in iit Mumbai in design course?

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in M.Tech course with engineering mechanics or design engineering in IIT, Delhi or IIT, Guwahati or IIT, Roorkee? I have secured 99.13 percentile(AIR 709) in GATE(In mechanical stream) and I belong to OBC categories
  2. Which will be the best IIT for M.Tech design? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Courses and universities apart from M.Tech Biomedical from IIT, Mumbai after BDS and 91 percentile in GATE XL?
  4. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  5. What is the cut off percentile of IIT-MUMBAI, for M.E. Civil Engineering, for O.B.C quota in the current year? -- [New]
  6. Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission?
  7. Minimum percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?
  8. Cutoff percentile required in GATE to study PhD in Botany in IIT?
  9. Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD(Microbiology) in IIT?
  10. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  11. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  12. Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?
  13. Can I get into IITs or NITs after scoring a GATE percentile of 86.74? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chances of getting IIT and NIT after scoring 4527 in GATE Mechanical with 95.9 percentile
  15. Am I eligible to get Ph.D admission in IIT or NIT after completion of GATE with 87.64 percentile?
  16. Can I get into IIT or IISc after scoring 98.6 percentile in GATE with an AIR of 221?
  17. What are the career options for M.Tech after scoring 474 in GATE with 96.96 percentile?
  18. Chance in IIT,Delhi for M.Tech(Mechanical engineering) after 631 marks in GATE?
13th February 2011, 11:57 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentile is required in GATE to get into IIT Mumbai for the Design course?

Hi...well it seems that you are quite a brilliant student.Its good that you are really concern about your future and planning for it from now itself.Keep it up. Coming back to the point the minimum percentile you should score to get in IIT is above 90 until now.The percentage varies every year.Don't worry you can get through it.Prepare well for it.
27th February 2011, 03:08 PM
chinudey20

Default Re: How much percentile is required in GATE to get into IIT Mumbai for the Design course?

The percentile you are asking about is actually depends on the overal perforance of all the students. But on average basis it should be more than 90 percentile.
18th February 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

how many mark get in get exam for get iit bombay clg
18th February 2012, 07:48 PM
priyanka_22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many mark get in get exam for get iit bombay clg
Dear,
If any of you from other branch and want to have an analysis please give me you exact details as follows ,Make sure that your AIR is around 700 for a deeper analysis of IIT admissions.
Regards,
16th March 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

how much gate percentile is needed to get admission in itt delchi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?