18th August 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th class to get admission in REC college for Mechanical Engineering?

Sir I am Balaji from Chennai . At present I am in 12th standard. How many marks I should score in my 12th board examination to get admission in REC college to become a Mechanical engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in Diploma in Mechanical for admission in Aerospace Engineering college?
  2. How much marks required in MHCET to get admission in Ramdev Baba engineering college Nagpur? -- [New]
  3. Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?
  4. What is the minimum marks required in Polytechnic Mechanical engineering to get admission in Government college for pursuing BE?
  5. What is the minimum cutoff required for admission in MIT College of Engineering, Pune on the basis of class 12th?
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Minimum marks required for admission in NIT institute for mechanical engineering?
  8. How can I apply for DCE? Where to get the forms
  9. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  10. Minimum marks required to get admission in SVNIT college Surat in Mechanical branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the minimum marks required in intermediate to get admission in Loyola college for pursing B.Com?
  12. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get admission in IIT for Engineering?
  13. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  14. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  15. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  16. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Geologist? What is the minimum marks required in ISC Board exam to get admission in College of Geology, Kolkata?
  18. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
1st September 2016, 12:32 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th class to get admission in REC college for Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am Balaji from Chennai . At present I am in 12th standard. How many marks I should score in my 12th board examination to get admission in REC college to become a Mechanical engineer.
The requirement for admission to B.E/B.Tech Programmes are :

For Open category : 50% minimum in 10+2 Board exam

For Other Backward category : 45% in 10+2 Board exam

For SC/ST category : 40% minimum in 10+2 Board exam.

For more information you can visit the official page followed by admission column : http://http://www.rajalakshmi.org/index.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?