9th February 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Criteria to apply for AFMC CET?

What are the circumtances to apply for afmc cet .

9th February 2011, 11:23 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Criteria to apply for AFMC CET?

Dear Student,
For AFMC CET
You can apply by going on the website link:
http://www.afmc.nic.in./

thank you
Kapila
9th February 2011, 02:33 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

each and every details regarding eligibility criteria, the persons who can not apply, special concession, educational qualification, age limit, method of selection, application procedure etc are given here:

http://medical.entrancecorner.com/exams/710-afmc-2011.html
9th February 2011, 05:46 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend;
The eligibility criteria for AFMC CET is Applicants must have passed the 12th standard/pre-professional/premedical examination or equivalent examination with minimum 60% marks from any recognize board/university and the age must have attend 17 years as on 31th december 2011.
For any details please see the official website of AFMC.
all the best.
1st March 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Tell me Last date for submission of 2011 application form
14th March 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am sri hari working as a sailor in indian navy with 79.5% in 12th(bio science) & my D.O.B is 24/02/1990. . . . . .is there any chance to write AFMC 2012. . .. ,plz give the suggestion to my email id [ [email protected]]
14th March 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am sri hari working as a sailor in indian navy with 79.5% in 12th(bio science) & my D.O.B is 24/02/1990. . . . . .is there any chance to write AFMC 2012. . .. ,plz give the suggestion to my email id [ [email protected]]
28th July 2011, 01:54 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Criteria for AFMC exam

age limit

for 12 class students 17-22 years

for bsc final years 17-23 years

for bsc holders 17-24 years

educational qualification

should have 6o% aggregate in PCB

should have 5o% in english

Should have 5o% in each science subject.

more detais visit

www.afmc.nic.in
1st August 2011, 12:56 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

each and every details regarding eligibility criteria, the persons who can not apply, special concession, educational qualification, age limit, method of selection, application procedure etc are given here:

http://medical.entrancecorner.com/exams/710-afmc-2011.html
Thanks
4th August 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

do we have to appear for CET to get admission in AFMC?
13th August 2011, 08:49 PM
Bmsri

Armed Forces Medical College AFMC was established in 1948 for post graduate courses. A graduate wing for MBBS course was started in AFMC on 04 Aug 1962 with the aim of inducting medical graduates to the Armed Forces Medical Services.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

Applicants must have passed the XII standard as a regular student in all the subjects opted for in FIRST ATTEMPT with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology securing not less than 60% of aggregate marks
They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard.
A graduate of B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany or Zoology)

seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates who also have similar service liability and have to fulfil the requirements of medical fitness, age, educational qualification and qualifying the entrance examination.
30th September 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i am Ankush bose presently reading in class 11 science ..... i secured 79% in ICSE 2011 exam and i want to opt for AFMC 2013... my first question is what is the body fitness tips requered and if i able to get the chance in AFMC , where i be sent to take my education in this stream ??????? when will the forms willbe distributed for AFMC joint exam??? pls reply in my email account
[[email protected] and , [email protected]]
7th November 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hv passed 12th in 2011 and i want admission for MBBS in AFMC pls tell me wen application forms are available to apply for medical entrance.
15th November 2011, 07:01 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

For AFMC CET
You can apply by going on the website link:
http://www.afmc.nic.in./
24th March 2012, 03:52 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am Ankush bose presently reading in class 11 science ..... i secured 79% in ICSE 2011 exam and i want to opt for AFMC 2013... my first question is what is the body fitness tips requered and if i able to get the chance in AFMC , where i be sent to take my education in this stream ??????? when will the forms willbe distributed for AFMC joint exam??? pls reply in my email account
[[email protected] and , [email protected]]
Dear friend,
First of all i want to tell you the basic requirement is qualification in 10+2 with physics, chemistry, biology and English . The minimum mark required is 60% marks or above in PCB. They should not have scored less than 50% marks in English and in other science subjects.

If you get selected in AFMC then you will be admitted to AFMC pune to complete your education in this stream. The course duration is 4 years 6 months.

You won't get forms in post office or offline. Application process will be On-line from 6th february 2012 onwards.

Students should not be married. They are also not allowed to marry in between the course. Candidates should be physically fit.

Thank you
Best wishes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?