17th August 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AFMC after completing my 12th in Dubai?

i completed my plus2 in dubai,can i apply for AFMC?

25th September 2016, 06:11 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for AFMC after completing my 12th in Dubai?

There are certain criteria to apply for the AFMC entrance exams and detailed information regarding those criteria has been given on the official website of AFMC http://www.afmc.nic.in/Courses/MBBScourse.html

Foreign nationals of Indian origin may be admitted into AFMC only after they have acquired Indian citizenship or in respect of whom a certificate of eligibility is issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs.

So if you have citizenship of India then only you will be eligible for this entrance exam.
Please click the link and get all the relevant details to apply for the AFMC entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?