23rd December 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks required for admission in class 11?

I am a student of class 10 going to give boards from Feb 29 2016. I would like to know the cutoff marks for class 11 so that i could get admission in your school after class 10.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of admission in class 11 Commerce at St.Xavier's Collegiate? Cut off marks required in Madhyamik exam?
  2. Cutoff marks required to get admission class 11th in St Xaviers College in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Government College for BAMS?
  4. Is there any ST quota available for the MCA admission? What's the cut-off marks required for taking admission in the same course? I'm in BCA 3rd sem
  5. Which stream is best for me in 12th having completed 10th with 52.18%?
  6. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  7. Can a student apply for B.Com with computer science as major in 12th?
  8. Which degree should I join for ITI? I have a degree of Madhyamik Pass
  9. Cutoff required for admission in St Joseph? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  10. Number of seats available and cutoff marks required in BITSAT for SC student?
  11. What is the cut off marks required for qualifying GATE exam including different categories?
  12. Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also?
  13. What is the cut off marks I need to obtain in diploma and SSC to get admission in JMI?
  14. Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT? Minimum marks required to achieve the goal? I am studying in 11th class
  15. How much marks are required in class 10th to pursue MBA from FMS?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS after passing 10th with 63%?
  17. Name of Multi National companies that do not consider 10th class marks for placements?
  18. Minimum marks required to take admission in CHBS in 11th class? Information about entrance exam?
23rd December 2015, 09:21 PM
ayush_1993

Default Re: Cut off marks required for admission in class 11?

Normally, there is no cutoff marks for joining 11th class.

If you are joining other school then different critea is there for every school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?