13th June 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in Bachelor of Optometry?

Which entrance exam I have to write for admission in B.Sc Optometry? When I have to apply for that and how should I apply for it? When will be exam held? Is there only state level or central level exam also?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Sc Optometry is possible after 2 years Diploma in Optometry?
  2. How to apply for Bachelor of Optometry? Entrance exam and fees?
  3. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals? -- [New]
  4. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  5. Courses available to study for B.Pharmacy 2nd year candidate?
  6. Scope of studying Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology over Bachelor of Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology course?
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I appear in WBCS exam after Bachelor in Optometry?
  9. B.Sc in Ophthalmology is available in which university?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for BSc(Optometry) admission?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
  12. Future career prospect and starting salary after B.Sc Optometry? Whether Ophthalmology course can be done after Optometry?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Optometry? Best college with fee expenses in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  15. Can I be eligible to write TANCET during internship? I am studying ni 3rd year Optometry
  16. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Optometry) for 12th Science student?
  17. What is the scope after studying BSc optometry? Is there any possibility to write IAS exam after studying BSc Optometry
  18. Best course to do after BiPC other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
14th June 2018, 05:53 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in Bachelor of Optometry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which entrance exam I have to write for admission in B.Sc Optometry? When I have to apply for that and how should I apply for it? When will be exam held? Is there only state level or central level exam also?
There are many entrance exams for getting admission to Bachelor of Optometry course in India. I had listed some entrance exams that are conducted in India.
  1. NEET,
  2. AIIMS,
  3. JNU,
  4. DU,
  5. CMC
Exam is generally held in March-April. Both central and state level exams are conducted for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?