25th July 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for admission in Physiology at the University of Calcutta last year?

what was the cut off marks for the admission in physiology at university of calcutta last year?

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges offering Economics Honours in Calcutta University? Cutoff marks required in 12th standard for admission?
  2. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  3. Cutoff marks required to qualify in M.Com 1st year of Calcutta University?
  4. Cutoff marks required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Anthropology) in Calcutta University?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Higher Secondary to get Honours under Calcutta University?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  7. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks
  8. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)? -- [New]
  9. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  10. How to get admission 3 years LLB course through distance mode? I have passed B.Com with 37.4% marks from Calcutta University
  11. Chances of admission in Calcutta University? Other course after B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  13. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  14. Admission in B.Com(hons.) at Calcutta University with low marks?
  15. Admission in b.com(hons.) in Calcutta university with low marks in accounts and business studies but good marks in economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportunities for me if I am a student of Physiology Honors of City College
  17. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  18. Universities offering LLB after B.Com (2005 batch) from Calcutta University with 39% marks?
15th August 2016, 02:12 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks for admission in Physiology at the University of Calcutta last year?

Cut-off varies every year for admission to B.Sc (Physiology). If you want to get admission in physiology to calcutta university , then you should have 70% in (10+2) as well as entrance. Admission will be given on the basis of final merit score.

B.Sc (Physiology) Eligibility
You should have passed (10+2) in science stream with physics , chemistry & biology as a main subjects. You also require to qualify the entrance exam for admission.

Admission Procedure to Calcutta University
- Visit the official site : www.caluniv.ac.in
- Register online.
- Fill the application form by entering correct details.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit your application & Print the application.

Employment Areas
- Hospitals
- Health Sciences Agencies
- Laboratories
- Biomedical Companies
- Biotechnology Industries
- Teaching Institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?