19th April 2018, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to get BCom(H) seat in South City College, Kolkata?

I want to take admission in South City College in Kolkata for BCom(H) course. I have given my 12th Board exam from ISC Board with Commerce stream. Kindly tell me what cutoff percentage is required for getting seat?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata? -- [New]
  2. Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?
  3. What is the cutoff of South City College Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to appear in JEE Advanced?
  6. Can I get admission in South City College Kolkata? I have scored 60%
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to get BCom(H) admission in Jadavpur University?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Presidency college with 89% in 12th ISC?
  10. Percentage required in 12th to take admission in B.Sc Biology at City College, Kolkata?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study BA(Geography) in Rammohan College, Kolkata?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to get BCom admission in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  14. How much marks are required for admission in South City College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to study BSc(Maths) in Delhi University?
  16. BSc(Physics) admission in St. Xavier's, Kolkata for a candidate with 91% in 12th ISC?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Geologist? What is the minimum marks required in ISC Board exam to get admission in College of Geology, Kolkata?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BCom seat in Stella Maris College?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?