6th May 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to attend Accenture and Wipro Off-Campus Drives?

Dear Friends,
Kindly tell me how much minimum percentage is needed in 12th standard to attend Accenture and Wipro On-Campus Drive? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend HCL and Accenture Off-Campus Drives for a candidate with 63% in B.Tech?
  2. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
  3. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  4. Detailed information about Off-Campus Drives of Accenture and Wipro in Kolkata for MCA postgraduate?
  5. Eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, IGATE and L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.E., 72% in M.Tech, 68% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?
  8. Detailed information about Off-campus drives conducted by Accenture and Infosys?
  9. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  10. Cutoff percentage required to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Interviews for B.E. freshers?
  11. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  12. When will be the offcampus placement happen for Accenture and Wipro in Lucknow?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to get job in Accenture?
  14. How to attend off campus drives? How to get information about campus drives?
  15. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech to attend HCL on-campus interview?
  17. How to prepare for Wipro Off Campus? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the off campus?
  18. Can I attend Off-Campus Drives being a final year B.E. student?
9th May 2016, 08:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to attend Accenture and Wipro Off-Campus Drives?

The cut off percentage required in 12th to be eligible for Accenture and Wipro recruitment drives are given below.

- Accenture : 60%
- Wipro : 60% For Wipro if you have more than 75% in the entire career, you can opt for direct interview round.
9th May 2016, 10:34 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to attend Accenture and Wipro Off-Campus Drives?

Minimum Percentage Required in 12th Class to attend Accenture and Wipro Off Campus Drive:

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class to attend Wipro Off Campus drive is 50% marks.

Here is the percentage criteria required for Wipro Off Campus.
* Minimum Percentage in Graduation - 60% marks
* Minimum Percentage in 12th - 50% marks
* Minimum Percentage in 10th - 50% marks

>> The minimum percentage required in 12th Class to attend Accenture Off Campus drive is 60% marks

Here is the percentage criteria required for Accenture Off Campus.
* Minimum Percentage in Graduation - 60% marks
* Minimum Percentage in 12th - 60% marks
* Minimum Percentage in 10th - 60% marks
20th June 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 1 backlog in 5th sem and if I clear that in 6th sem ....before campus interview ....am I eligible to attend the interview with 60% aggregate
24th June 2017, 06:24 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Kindly tell me how much minimum percentage is needed in 12th standard to attend Accenture and Wipro On-Campus Drive? Please reply as soon as possible.
Most of the IT MNCs recruit people with 65% in 12th standard apart from the score they are having in graduate level. This is the average cutoff percentage applicable and is there for accenture and wipro as well.
4th July 2017, 10:53 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
65% is the cutoff set by almost all MNCs for their on-campus recruitment. 12 should be completed in regular mode with Physics, chemistry, maths &computer science or biology.
5th July 2017, 04:59 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Every company has different recruitment process . If a candidate's profile matches with their criteria than only the company will allow you to join.
Wipro and accenture are the mnc companies of software. The selection criteria is as follows for wipro-
A candidate should have minimum 55% of marks in throughout academics that is 55% in 10th, 12th and in graduation.
There should not be an academic gap more than 2 years.
There should not have any backlog.
For accenture the criteria is as follows-
A candidate should have minimum 60% marks in throughout academics.
There should be no any backlog.
Academic gap should not be more than 2 years.
Wipro conducts off campus drives but accenture take mainly through elitimus scores. Elitimus is a exam through you will get call from companies for interviews .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?