16th May 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage to take admission in diploma in computer science?

what are the cut off percentage to take admission in diploma in computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science?
  2. Last years cutoff of diploma in computer science for Minority Gujarati Caste?
  3. Which one is better between AMIE and B.Tech? University which is better for computer science?
  4. How to take admission in AMIE after completing 3 years diploma in computer science?
  5. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  6. How can I get admission in diploma in computer science?
  7. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required
  9. How to join in Degree after inter 2nd year?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  11. What is the cutoff list of percentage for direct 2nd year admission of computer engineering in Nasik?
  12. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in computer science?
  13. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  14. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  15. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for B.E.(CS) after completion of Diploma in Computer science?
  17. Chances of getting admission in good ME college after 3 years Diploma?
  18. How to get 2nd year admission in IIT after diploma in computer science and engineering?
9th June 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage to take admission in diploma in computer science?

cutoff percent in diploma mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?