12th April 2018, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force after completing CSE Diploma course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering. I want to join Indian Air Force. So, can I know that am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after my this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the Air Force?
  2. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  3. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Air force after diploma in IT?
  5. Am I eligible to get a CSE job in the Indian Air Force after completing B.Tech scoring 72% marks?
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a CSE graduate?
  8. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in Information Technology
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  12. Can I join the Indian Air Force while pursuing Diploma in ECE? What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force?
  13. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  14. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  15. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in computer engineering
  16. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  17. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  18. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing B.Sc Physics without Maths?
14th April 2018, 08:40 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after completing CSE Diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of your CSE Diploma course. To join Indian Air Force, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. Only candidates who have qualified 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force. You should be at least 16.5 years old and less than 19.5 years. You should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?