12th November 2010, 08:09 PM
Shipra17

Entrance exam for B.Arch? Date of Availability of Forms and Eligibility Criteria?

Please inform me about entrance exam dates,form availability & eligibility criteria for b.arch.

Related Questions:
  1. Best MCA colleges in India? Date of availability of forms? Date of entrance exam and the eligibility criteria?
  2. Date of availability of application forms, last date date to apply and eligibility criteria for AIIMS entrance examination 2011
  3. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms
  4. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  5. Entrance Exam for B.Arch? Eligibility Criteria and Date of Form availability?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Political Science in and around Kolkata? Eligibility criteria, application details and date of entrance exams?
  7. Availability of application forms last date to apply and date of AIIMS MBBS entrane exam
  8. Eligibility criteria, Forms availability and entrance exams syllabus to get admission in IIT colleges for MCA -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  10. What is the date of B.Arch entrance exam?
  11. Date of PGCET 2017 notification and availability of form in Bangalore?
  12. Colleges in Delhi offering JBT?
  13. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed? How much percentage is required at the graduation level? Date of the entrance exam and from where to get the forms?
  14. When are the AIPMT forms going to be available?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  16. Date of B.Ed entrance forms availability?
  17. Details about JIPMER entrance exam? Date of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any separate entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Tech admission? Date of entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
13th November 2010, 12:55 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Entrance exam for B.Arch? Date of Availability of Forms and Eligibility Criteria?

HI,..
FRIEND

AIEEE IS A EXAM IN WHICH YOU CAN GIVE BOTH B.ARCH AND ENGINEERING EXAMINATION

B.ARCH FORMS IS THE SAME AS AIEEE FORM..BUT..AIEEE IS HAVING A COLUMN IN WHICH YOU HAVE TO FILL THE D.D NUMBER AND OTHER CRITERIA.
IF YOU ARE FILLING FOR B.ARCH

MAIN BULLETIN IS OF UP TO 500 RUPEES(not exactly) +350 D.D if you fill b.arch exam

so best of luck for your future

regards
~~
13th November 2010, 11:13 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Entrance exam for B.Arch? Date of Availability of Forms and Eligibility Criteria?

dear friend,

For B.Arch you can appear in AIEEE B.Arch exam.

The exam is conducted every year in the month of April last Sunday(probably).

The criteria is 55% marks in +2 degree, or appearing candidate can also apply for it.

The application form will be published in December-January month.

good luck.
25th December 2010, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam for B.Arch? Date of Availability of Forms and Eligibility Criteria?

where are the barc forms avilable
15th February 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam for B.Arch? Date of Availability of Forms and Eligibility Criteria?

when and where will b.arch forms avaible
15th February 2011, 11:23 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hi,

The entrance exam for B.Arch is AIEEE which is all India level competitive exam for admission to various reputed engineering and architecture colleges.
To apply for this exam,a candidate should pass 12th with physics,chemistry,maths with at least 50% marks from a recognized board/university.

The application forms are available every year in the months of December-January. So apply for it.
16th March 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

what all forms other than aieee should i fill to do b.arch?
7th April 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

EXAMS IN WHICH I CAM STILL APPLY
3rd May 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

when and where can i write my exam
18th May 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have not appeared for the AIEEE exam, are there any exams which i can appear for architecture?
15th October 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

WHERE WE SHOULD WRITE THE EXAM
16th October 2011, 12:25 AM
raju bhai

Hi dear,

AIEEE IS A EXAM IN WHICH YOU CAN GIVE BOTH B.ARCH AND ENGINEERING EXAMINATION

B.ARCH FORMS IS THE SAME AS AIEEE FORM..BUT..AIEEE IS HAVING A COLUMN IN WHICH YOU HAVE TO FILL THE D.D NUMBER AND OTHER CRITERIA.
IF YOU ARE FILLING FOR B.ARCH

MAIN BULLETIN IS OF UP TO 500 RUPEES(not exactly) +350 D.D if you fill b.arch exam

so best of luck for your future

Thanks
16th October 2011, 12:48 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

A great choice to go for B.Arch after the 10+2,it has a very good bright future.

You can take admission in SPA or B.Arch course through following tests and entrance exams:

NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)

AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination)B.Arch. Aptitude Test,
www.aieee.nic.in

NID (National Institute of Design ) exam
www.nid.edu
NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology)

www.nift.ac.in

GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
www.iitk.ac.in/gate

Eligibility:-

1:you should qualify 10+2 exam or equivalent exam from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics with at least 50% aggregate marks

2:If you qualify 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks ,also permitted to appear in the exams.

Pattern:

There are two tests:
1rawing Test
2: Aesthetic Sensitivity Test

There are some courses like:

1:Architecture

2. Planning

3. Landscape Architecture

4. Building Engineering & Management etc

for more visit:http://entrance.icbse.com/school-of-...re-admissions/
7th November 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

we can apply for B.Arc through iit
20th November 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

when is the enterance exam of B.Arch @ measi
21st November 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

test date of bca
8th March 2012, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

when is b.arch exam?
may i knom the dates in andra?
12th May 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i have not appeared for b.arch exam 2012.do u have any other entrance exam??
12th May 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i have not appeared for the AIEEE exam.are there any other exams for architecture??
2nd June 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

what are the entrance exams other than MAH-AR-CAT and NATA for admission to B.Arc in Maharashtra.
12th December 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

B.ARCH ALL EXAMINATIONS NAME AND DATE
11th February 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

LAST YEAR B-ARC ENTRANCE EXAM PAPER
8th May 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 68 marks in jee mains paper 1 but expecting better results in paper 2 (b.arch).plz can u tell me that when paper2 mains results will be declared
9th May 2013, 07:09 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

B. Arch. – Bachelor of Architecture

B.Arch is a 4 year undergraduate course.

To get admission in B.Arch, you will have to qualify entrance exam.

There are various entrance exams conducted for B.Arch., as –

AIEEE – All India Engineering entrance Examination
NATA – National Aptitude Test in Architecture

Eligibility for NATA –

Candidate should have passed 10+2 with Maths , with 50% minimum aggregate marks, from a recognised board.

Exam Pattern –

There are two papers –

1. Paper based on drawing test

2. Computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.

Eligibility for AIEEE –

Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with 50% aggregate marks.

Final yaer students can also apply.

So, you can give any or both of the exams and then you will get admission in B.Arch.
24th March 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in b.arch but me passed 2 with 50% in commerce stream so should i will give the aieee exam??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?