29th August 2013, 11:26 PM
gudshreekavya

How to get a government job in Karnataka? Which all exams to write?

Plz suggest me as to which all exams i should take to get a government job in Karnataka.Currently i am in my final year BE,pursuing E&E.My aggregate is 83.66%.I am a GM candidate.Are there jobs which consider only merit? How to prepare for these exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams to write in order to get a government job after completing MSc Bioinformatics?
  2. Am I eligible to write KAS exam? I am from Karnataka but I studied in Andhra Pradesh
  3. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. What exams to be written to get a government job after completing MSc(Bioinformatics)?
  5. How can I get a government job?
  6. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  7. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  8. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  9. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  10. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. How can I get government job after doing B.Tech IT? What are the government exams?
  12. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
  14. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  15. How to get a government job related to B.E EEE? How to apply for that?
  16. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  17. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  18. How can I apply for government job after passing B.Com?
11th June 2019, 06:36 AM
Sayantidas

Default Re: How to get a government job in Karnataka? Which all exams to write?

There are many government jobs are available.
Public survice commission of karnataka conducted exams for various gov posts.
Other suitable jobs like RRB NTPC and JE
SSC cgl, CHSL,
Food corporation of INDIA
LIC AAO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?