9th October 2011, 12:25 AM
goutam patel

Date of Olympiad Exam this year? When and how can I apply for this Exam?

What is the date of olympiad examination for this year? When and how can I apply for the exam for my son who is a student of class IX?

22nd October 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Olympiad Exam this year? When and how can I apply for this Exam?

What is the date of maths olympiad examination for this year
22nd October 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Olympiad Exam this year? When and how can I apply for this Exam?

I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS - IX, MISSION GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL, MIDNAPORE - 721101, W.B.
I WANT TO SIT FOR THE EXAM. WHAT TO DO? GIVE ME SUGGESTION.
MY MAIL: [email protected] or [email protected]
10th November 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

my son study in 10th std when the olympiad form is available
16th November 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for application form of maths olympiad?
28th November 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

R/sir
I am Asso. professor at aggarwal College Ballabgarh
My kids are studding in class VIII and VI
I request you to tell me the last date to apply for maths olympiad

Dr. Yogesh Goyal
28th November 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Pl. tell me the dates to apply for Mathematics Olympiad for classes IV, VI and VIII
My mail [email protected]
13th June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is studying in 2nd standard ,i want to know the exact date for NSO and NCO
28th June 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i m vivek kumar student of kendriya vidyalays .my Q is how can i set in olympiad exam and what is the date of exam of both exam
maths & science.
please tell me
my email is [email protected]
6th July 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

im a bioscience student of highlandc college, And how can i prepare 4 this examz?
20th July 2012, 09:41 PM
mokshada bhalerao

Default Re: Date of Olympiad Exam this year?

please can i know the date of exams this year....
i would even kike to kno the portion.
26th July 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 2nd standard, can she apply for Olympiad Exam this year.
6th August 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

When is the exam date of olympiad for STD 3?
16th August 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of Olympiad Exam this year?
21st August 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i lived in gujarat so how can i apply for this exam and when and where this exam conducted in gujarat
which centre is in guj
26th August 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of maths Olympiad 2012 for class 4?
20th September 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Date of Olympiad Exam this year for class 3, i lived in gujarat so where this exam conducted in gujarat
which centre is in guj
28th September 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

my son is in II what is the date of olympiad exam and how will i get the forms for the same - jayesh shah
2nd October 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of maths olympiad 2012 for class 3 .?
11th October 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 2nd standard and has applied for olympiad exam. Pls inform the exam dates for the same.
2nd November 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

my brother is in 12th ciass and wants to give olampiad exam in physics and mathmatics.please inform me about date this year .
17th November 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

My sister is in 2nd standard. And has applied for imo examination. Please inform me about date of exam this year.
13th December 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

My son is in class4 and have opted for IMO.how will we know about the centre ofthe IMO exam?
14th December 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

My child is in 1st and i want to know the timetable of maths olympiad exam for 2012-13?
13th February 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

my sun is in 2nd standard, How can I apply for maths olympaid exam please sent the details to my E.Mail : [email protected]
14th March 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is in 3rd standard, How can I apply for maths olympaid exam please send the details to my E.Mail : [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/date-olympiad-exam-year-when-how-can-i-apply-exam-406027.html#ixzz2NW6K7yJG
30th May 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1445903]Pl. tell me the dates to apply for Mathematics Olympiad for classes IV, VI and VIII
My mail [email protected]
15th September 2013, 10:42 PM
EFDRTG

Dea user

Olympid for this year is conducted on the dates given below:

Exam Date : 15th & 28th Nov 2013

Good luck
30th October 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

which day of olympiad exam in this year
1st November 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Want to know the dares for science maths and english olympiad exams
11th November 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

exam date
25th November 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of math's and English Olympiad exam?
25th November 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of math's; English Olympiad exam?
19th January 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

My son is a student of VIII and going to class IX around March 2014 and he is very much interested for setting Maths & Physics Olympaid for 2014. Sir, please let me know the date of Olympaid exam and how and where to apply for giving the exam.
Regds,
Arup Sinha ([email protected])
21st June 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

MY SON is studying class I this year ahat is the date of maths olympiad this year and how we can apply any age limitations are therer
20th August 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

my son and daughter are in class 1 and 4 .i want to know the dates of exam for imo and nso for both classes
7th December 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

my son of vlll and going to lx. he is very interested for setting math, science please let me know the date of olympaid exam and how and where to apply for giving the exam.
Regds.
Goldi Kakkar
3rd June 2015, 04:36 PM
ramlalitha

You can check with your school about enrolment,if your school is registered you can appear for exam through school. If school is not registered you can check on-line. You can get more details about exams and its preparations on olympiadhelper.com.
3rd June 2015, 05:08 PM
ramlalitha

You can check with your school regarding enrolment for Olympiad exams.If your school is not registered with Olympiad exams you can check out on-line regarding this. Now a days you can find all details on-line. I have come across a good website olympiadhelper which provides more information regarding olympiad exams.
8th July 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in class 1.how can I get her registered in math olympiad as school is not interested in such competition.I live in Bhopal right now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?