9th March 2012, 08:53 AM
naresh.bh

Date of RTO Exam for the year 2012? What is the syllabus for this Exam?

can u update the RTO exam date for 2012 year. can u update the syllabus for TNPSC RTO Exam.

9th March 2012, 01:37 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of RTO Exam for the year 2012? What is the syllabus for this Exam?

Hai,.
RTO exams are conducted by public service
commission of each state.
The vacancies vary for ecah state. Eligibility: Judicial service post 1.Aged between 23 to 34 2.An Indian Citizen 3.completed Degree of law from a recognised
university Clerkship post 1.Indian citizen 2.Qualified secondary examination 3.Aged between 18-37 for sub assistant engineer post 1.indian citixen 2.Completed an engineering degree like civil ,
mechanical ,electrical 3.Aged less than 32. 4.Capable of reading , writing the state language.
All the best.
9th March 2012, 03:20 PM
Anushree111
Junior Member+

Default Re: Date of RTO Exam for the year 2012? What is the syllabus for this Exam?

Hello Friend,
Regional Transport Officer (RTO) Exam Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criterion to apply for the test is a pass in the matriculation. In addition of this you should have a license for riding Motor Cycle, driving light weight and Heavy weight vehicles.
Usually the exams are held by the Public Service Commission of the respective state and you have to contact them for the information.
Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.
Syllabus to be covered is given below:

List of compulsory subjects:
English.
General Studies – I.
General Studies - II.

List of Optional Subjects:

Computer Science.
Mechanical Engineering.

You dint not mention that in which state you want to write the exam i am giving information about few states.
Generally In Maharashtra The exam will be conducted in the month of March only last year they have conducted in the month of march .
In Andhra Pradesh The exam will be conducted in the month of June-July.The notification dint not dispatched by the government at present.
For more details about this you can check in rto website,Employment news,but basic qualification is s.s.l.c.,Eligibility vary according to post.
All The Best..
16th April 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

bt i will be of 20 in next coming august
18th April 2012, 09:13 AM
samrat2512

Hi,
RTO exam is conducted by Public Service commission ( state wise ) and the exam is held for this following posts

1)Judicial post
2) Clerkship post
3) sub - assistance engineer post

The subject for RTO exam is
Compulsory Subjects:
Marathi
English
General Studies – I
General Studies - II

Optional Subjects:
Computer Science
Mechanical Engineering
you can get all information about form & exam date from MPSC's official website
29th May 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

pls confirm date of RTO exam in Andhra pradesh
27th June 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

when will be the RTO exams in karnataka??????
what should be the percentage criteria for an civil engineer????
27th June 2012, 09:30 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You can give the RTO exam for clerical post, sub assistant engineer and judicial post.

For judicial post:- You should have a degree in law and your minimum age should be 23.
You should be well versed in your mother tongue.

For clerical post:- You should be a minimum class 12 pass out and your age should be between 18-37 years.

For sub assistant engineer post:- You should have a four year engineering degree and your age should not be more than 37 years.

Syllabus for RTO exam:- general studies, english language and optional subject.
9th July 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Hai.... Dear..! Please tel me the qualification? I have finished diploma in mechanical engineering... ! Im also finished apprentice Pls tel me about the qualification of break inspector.
19th July 2012, 12:30 PM
anandh0005

sir i am apply to break inspector 2 exam please sent model qust
28th July 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

in optional subjects i have to select mechanical in that which subjects are there???plz
29th April 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

when isthe rto exams in karnataka.
3rd December 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir, i apply clerk typist post pls send me format of question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?