27th March 2011, 10:14 AM
cherak

Am I eligible to appear for the PG entrance exam of NEIGRIHMS? I have got only 57% aggregate in my MBBS degree and currently I am working in South Garo Hills of Meghalaya

Respected Sir, I have got only 57 % aggregate in my MBBS, Sir, am i eligible to appear for the PG entrance in NEIGRIHMS?
I am currently working in south garo hills of Meghalaya.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of NEIGRIHMS MBBS entrance exam? Procedure to get a seat in KIMS Orissa through entrance test for north-east students? When will the be available?
  2. How to apply online for NEIGRIHMS Entrance exam? How may I get full details for the same?
  3. What is the process of doing MBBS degree after passing 10th? -- [New]
  4. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  5. List of medical colleges having MCI approval?
  6. What should I do next after completion of B.Sc Nursing course to become a doctor?
  7. Am I eligible for HAS, IAS, CAT entrance exam after completing BCA from CMJ University of Meghalaya?
  8. Am I eligible for HAS entrance exam after completing my BCA from CMJ university of Meghalaya?
  9. When will I receive the CLAT entrance test admit card?
  10. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in Diploma CET if completed Diploma in Karnataka but belongs to Meghalaya?
  12. Validity of MGU Meghalaya degree for studying further in UK?
  13. How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology?
  14. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  15. Am I eligible for KCET exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? List of good books for MBBS entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  16. Top 10 Indian Universities for Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in government medical college after scoring 85.05%
  18. In which all countries my MBBS degree would be eligible for MD?
18th June 2015, 03:29 PM
mwh

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for the PG entrance exam of NEIGRIHMS? I have got only 57% aggregate in my MBBS degree and currently I am working in South Garo Hills of Meghalaya

Yes,you are eligible for North eastern indira gandhi regional institute of health and medical sciences or NEIGRIHMS.this is an automous government institute.
NEIGRIHMS conducts two entrance exams for MBBS admission and for PG entrance.
Eligibility :
candidate should be resident of 8 north eastern states of india including sikkim.
Candidate must complete MBBS degree recognised by MCI and have completed their 1year internship.
There is no marks criteria so you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?