15th February 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and important dates of admission in PhD(English) at Ranchi University?

Sir,
I have completed my Master's in English from BHU. I want to do PhD in English from Ranchi University. Please send me the details and important dates for admission. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed Information regarding the Ph.D in Management course from Ranchi University?
  2. Detailed information and Important dates of PhD entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University?
  3. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  4. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  5. Detailed information and important dates of next year IBPS exams?
  6. Detailed information and important dates of Acharya University LLM entrance exam?
  7. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  8. What's the last date of submission of B.ed Jharkhand?
  9. Detailed information and important dates of HSSC Female Supervisor recruitment
  10. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  11. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed form in Jahrkhand?
  12. How to apply in private colleges after securing 94% in 12th in AP? Can I get Sastra University? List of important dates?
  13. Important dates of admission in Pune University for external M.Com course?
  14. Procedure to apply and important dates of application in IISC for Ph.D programme?
  15. Detailed information and important dates of Civil Services Preliminary exam?
  16. Important dates of WBPSC English Typist recruitment? Detailed information about WBPSC MISC?
  17. Is it possible to join B.Ed after completing MCA from IGNOU/BSc from Ranchi University/BBA from Meerut University? List of colleges with their percentage cutoff(Specially in northern states)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
18th August 2017, 04:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and important dates of admission in PhD(English) at Ranchi University?

Detailed Information and Important Dates of Admission test of PhD in English at Ranchi University:

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing PhD in English at Ranchi University is "Master's Degree" from a recognized university.

In order to pursue PhD in English at Ranchi University, you are required to appear in entrance examination conducted by Ranchi University. As you are done with Master's Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in entrance examination.

Qualifying examination is of 2 hours duration carrying 100 marks. Cutoff marks for General and OBC category candidates is 50 marks and 45 marks for SC and ST candidates. In general, entrance examination will be held in the month of June/ July of Every year. I am providing you the link where you may find all the required details.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?