13th September 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my M.A. in English Literature this year and I want to do PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University. Kindly tell me the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  2. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  4. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  5. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  7. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  8. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  9. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  11. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  12. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad? -- [New]
  13. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  14. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  15. Procedure to apply for Ph.D courses in Ranchi Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Ranchi University to study PhD in Geology?
7th January 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?

Dear sir,
I have done my 12th with PCM group & now I am planning to do phd in english literatutre, please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?