30th August 2011, 08:40 AM
shakil khan

Date of upcoming IAS Preliminary Exam?

What is the date for upcoming IAS Preliminary exam? can you tell me the date of it

30th August 2011, 10:25 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of upcoming IAS Preliminary Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakil khan View Post
What is the date for upcoming IAS Preliminary exam? can you tell me the date of it
This year preliminary examination was already completed and results of the examination was already released in the official website.

The examination was conducted by Union Public Service commission Every year and notification of the examination was published in the month of February in official website.

Date of Upcoming I.A.S Preliminary Examination :-

Date of Notification : 04/Feb/12

Last date for receipt of application : 05/March/12

Date of examination : 20/May/12

The application forms are available in two modes : 1)Online 2)Offline

Online : Candidates may apply online using the website : www.upsconline.nic.in

Offline : The application forms are available in various designated head post offices/sub post offices throughout the country.

Eligibility Criteria(I.A.S) :-

---->You should have a graduate degree in any desire subject.

---->There is no minimum marks required for this examination.

---->Your age should be between 21 years and 30 years.

---->Candidates who are appearing in the final semester of the degree course can also apply for this examination.

More details,Visit the official website : www.upsc.gov.in

30th August 2011, 03:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello Shakil,
The upcoming preliminary stage of the civil service exam will be conducted on 20-05-2012.
The application form for the exam will be available from 02-02-2012
The last date of submission of application form will be 05-03-2012.

30th August 2011, 04:29 PM
radhik

Date of civil services(preliminary)exam 2012 is on 20-05-2012.

30th August 2011, 06:00 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Hello friend..

For the exam details.. and notification go through the following links
official website:

http://www.upsc.gov.in/

you ll get the entire exam schedule....

Good Luck~~~~

30th August 2011, 06:11 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
IAS Stands for Indian Administrative Service and this examination was conducted by UPSC (Union Public service Comission) Every year.

>> For this Year UPSC Civil services Preliminary examination was already completed and the result of this examination was also declared and it will be availiable in the official website.

>> So, If you are Interested in UPSC Civil services examination to become IAS Officer then you must have to be a graduate in any discipline form a recognised university, Final year graduate candidates are also apply for this examination.

But to apply for this examination your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

>> So, If you are Interested to apply for this examination, then please apply for the Next year UPSC Civil services examination. The notification of This examination was Published in the month of February i.e. 04/Feb/2011.

And Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the official website, OR you can also obtained the application form directly form the Designated post offices in India.

So please wait for the Notification and then apply for the UPSC Civil Services examination and for more Information please check the official website -

http://upsc.gov.in

30th August 2011, 06:33 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Date of upcoming IAS Preliminary Exam is given below

DATE OF NOTIFICATION:-04.02.2012

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:-05.03.2012
(MONDAY)

DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM:-20.05.2012 (SUNDAY).

for other information check- www.upsc.gov.in.

all the best.......

30th August 2011, 06:41 PM
dhruv007

IAS exam in conducted by UPSC .for appear in this exam you must have to complete your graduation in any stream from any recognized university.the age limit exist for this exam is 21-30 years as a general candidate. there are the 5 &3 years relaxation for SC\ST & OBC candidates. you can apply for this exam through 2 ways offline or online.
And Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the official website, OR you can also obtained the application form directly form the Designated post offices in India.

So please wait for the Notification and then apply for the UPSC Civil Services examination and for more Information please check the official website -

30th August 2011, 06:48 PM
rana2011
Banned

The upcoming preliminary stage of the civil service exam will be conducted on 20-05-2012.

The application form for the exam will be available from 02-02-2012.

The last date of submission of application form will be 05-03-2012.

Thanks!!

30th August 2011, 06:59 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

The examination was conducted by Union Public Service commission Every year and notification of the examination was published in the month of February in official website.

for more info pls visit
www.upsc.gov.in

30th August 2011, 07:39 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

this exam is conducted by UPSC every year.for appearing in this exam you have complete your graduation , whatever the stream may be, it is does not matter. you can apply in the age limit of 21-30 (5 years relaxation for SC\ST candidates)
Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online By visit the official website, OR you can also obtained the application form directly form the Designated post offices in India.

30th August 2011, 08:02 PM
dhruv007

hi dear,
IAS examination would be Published in the month of February i.e. 04/Feb/2012.

you must have to be a graduate in any discipline form a recognised university, Final year graduate candidates are also apply for this examination.

to apply for this examination your age should between 21 to 30 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

More details,Visit the official website : www.upsc.gov.in

THANKS

30th August 2011, 09:32 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello friend ......

Date of the Upcoming IAS exam

The IAS this is the civil services exam is the most top level exam for the most prestigious post in the Indian service.
IAS stands for the Indian Administrative Service.

The civil services exams are conducted by the UPSC every year.
The exam is divided into the two parts :
1)Preliminary and
2)Mains.

The civil services exam for the year 2011 is on the date 29.10.2011 (Mains) and the preliminary exam has already been over which was held on the date 12.06.2011

So the upcoming civil services preliminary exam for the year 2012 is on the date 20.05.2012 ,
and the mains exam for the year 2012 will be conducted on the date 05.10.2012

And the other important dates for the Upcoming Civil services exam for the year 2012 are as follows:

Date of notification :04.02.2012
Last Date for the receipt of the application form : 05.03.2012

So friend if you are interested to apply for the civil services exam in the year 2012 so please keep the following dates in your mind ...

For the other info about the civil services exam I have attached the detailed info with this reply.Go through it
Or else you can go to the UPSC official portal http://www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck .

Regards
~PRAVIR~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 57 views)

30th August 2011, 10:24 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Indian Administration Service (IAS) exam is conducted by upsc every year once.
Indian Administration Service has three phase of examination process,first is Preliminary exam (current affairs,Vocabulary,aptitude will be the syllabus),if you qualifies this exam,then only you can enter to Second phase of exam i.e Main exam (Geography,History etc syllabus,all the question should answer in eassy type),if you crack this exam,then only you can enter to third phase exam i.e is Interview (Communication skill testing).After overcoming all this exam,you will be appointed as Asst IAS officer.

Indian Engineering Service(Preliminary exam) Notification for this year:

Issue of application form from 4th Feb 2012 to 5th March 2012.
Exam will held on 20th May 2012.

Indian Engineering Service (Main Exam) notification for this year:
Exam will held on 15th Oct 2012.
Yet notification details,were not update,i hope they will be updating notification after preliminary exams.

For more details,then see this attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs2011_eng.pdf(346.2 KB, 49 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?