28th August 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a good job after scoring 75%?

if in b.e i have 75% but in 12th i have 58% then i can i get good jobs?

14th August 2015, 08:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a good job after scoring 75%?

Yes, you are eligible to get the good jobs in the private firms if you have the best knowledge as your score in the bachelor degree is good. But other than this you are eligible to get the government jobs also.

But to get the government jobs the eligibility is candidates have to qualify in the entrance examination for the particular vacancy. As a graduation candidate you are eligible to get the jobs in the banking, Railway, Insurance and various other posts through the SSC CGL and CHSLE examination.

To get the information about any particular examination visit at its official website as for the SSC www.ssc.nic.in.
15th August 2015, 12:24 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a good job after scoring 75%?

Since, you have completed your B.E ( Bachleor of Engineering ) so you have completed your graduation and now eligible to appear in the examiantion for which the eligiblity is the graduation degree.

Yes, your aggregate in the graduation is good but to get the government jobs you need to qualify in the entrance examiation conducted by the various organistation for the recruitment.

Some of the best jobs for which you can apply is :-
* Civil Services.
* PCS.
* CDS.
* SSC CGL.
* IBPS.
* Railway.

You are also eligible to appear in the GATE examiation through which you will be eligible for the recruitment in the PSU. So start the preparation for the examiation according to the syllabus of the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?