10th April 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Which degree is required to become an air hostess?

Hello, I have completed my 12th commerce this year. I am interested to become an air hostess. I want to ask is a degree necessary? which degree I should get ? and after that which course should I do? is the degree in hotel and tourism eligible or a diploma in the same can be eligible?

10th April 2017, 09:01 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which degree is required to become an air hostess?

# The profession of air hostess is highly lucrative, adventurous and attractive among young girls.

# It is most suitable profession for those who are very fond of travelling from one place to another.

# Interested candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

* Must have completed the 10+2 in any stream from recognized board.
* Age of the candidate must be between 18 years to 25 years.
* Candidate neither be over-weight nor under-weight. She must have body weight proportionate to height.
* Must have good vision i.e. 6/6 in both eyes.
* It is desirable to have pleasing personality and fair complexion.
* Candidate must be physically and medically fit.
* Candidate must have the height either 157.5 or more.
* Fluency in Hindi, English and foreign languages is also desirable.
* Candidate must possess the passport.

# Here below, the names of few institutes offering air hostess courses are given below:

* Rai University
* Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering
* Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
* Livewel Academy
* Air Hostess Academy

# After successful air hostess course, one can get the job opportunity in followings:

* Jet Airways
* Indian Airlines
* Go Air
* Sahara India
* British Airways
* Air India
* Qantas Airlines
* Gulf Air
* Alliance Air
* Singapore Airlines
* Delta Airlines
* Mahindra & Mahindra
* Tata
11th April 2017, 01:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed my 12th commerce this year. I am interested to become an air hostess. I want to ask is a degree necessary? which degree I should get ? and after that which course should I do? is the degree in hotel and tourism eligible or a diploma in the same can be eligible?
As you have already completed 10+2 from Commerce stream, so now you need to complete diploma course or graduation course in Tourism or Hotel Management.

Possessing graduation is not necessary for getting admission in Air hostess training institutions but if you purse it then it will be better for you while training.

Apart from academic qualifications, you must possess these things:
  • You must have an Indian Passport.
  • Your age must be below 25 years.
  • Minimum height required is 157.5 cms.
  • You must be unmarried with normal eyesight of 6/6 uncorrected vision in each eye.
  • You must be fluent in English, Hindi.
12th April 2017, 11:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for Air Hostess jobs.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university are eligible for Air Hostess jobs.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses
16th November 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi Presently I am doing engineering 2nd year.My height is 5.7" and I'm very much interested in air hostessing. Will I be able eligible for air hostessing.
1st February 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission direct to academy of air hostess training after completing my 12 with commerce or should i get any bachelors degree or any diploma for air hostess???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?