13th January 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?

Respected Sir, I want to become an Air Hostess and at present I am studying in class 12th so I need to know what is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess Training Institute after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th January 2017, 09:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become an Air Hostess and at present I am studying in class 12th so I need to know what is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess? Can I join the Air Hostess Training Institute after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of 12th standard, you can join in Air Hostess Training Institute.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or University.

Your age should be below 25 years.

The minimum height required for the candidates is 156cms. Your eye sight must be in 6/6 without glasses.
14th January 2017, 10:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess?

The minimum qualification required to become an Air Hostess are given below.

=> Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

or Candidate must have passed graduation from a well known recognized university.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to join the Air Hostess Training Institute after completing class 12th. The name of best college for AIR HOSTESS course are given below.
  1. Appliq Airways Academy Pvt. Ltd., Agra
  2. Aptima Air Hostess Academy, New Delhi
  3. Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
  4. Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics, Jaipur
  5. Universal Aviation Academy, Chennai
  6. Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Delhi
  7. Kingfisher Training Academy, Mumbai
  8. Airsonic Training Academy , Panaji
  9. Astro Professional Academy Pvt. Ltd., Udaipur
9th May 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Hey sir....myself Madhusmita..I want to become an air hostess. I can speak hindi, English frequently. I'm fair in colour and also height is 5.4 inch. Can I get this job???I wanna to know all information about this job.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?