2nd April 2016, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to qualify DU DSE to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi University?

Hi,
Do we have a different entrance exam for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi University or is it the DU DSE I need to qualify to get admission in Delhi University for the said course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study regular M.Com in DSE being a correspondence B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  2. Colleges in Delhi University having MA in Economics course apart from DSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam of DSE College?
  4. How can I prepare to crack DU DSE to get admission in M.A.(Economics) course?
  5. What is the age limit in DSC for OC candidate?
  6. How to take admission in DSE in pune University after completing diploma?
  7. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?
  9. How to take admission in BA(ECO) in DU or DSE?
  10. How can I qualify M.Com entrance test? I have done B.Com from Delhi University
  11. When DU DSE will be conducted for M.A.(Economics) admission? Eligibility to apply?
  12. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university?
  13. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  14. What to study and how to study to qualify for KAS Exam pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc course?
  15. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  16. Possibility to study B.Sc(Geography) for B.A. candidate? Does Delhi University offers M.Sc(Geography) course?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  18. Can NIOS student study Accountancy Honours in Delhi University?
5th April 2016, 01:37 PM
Rajgame

Default Re: Should I have to qualify DU DSE to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi University?

No there is no other entrance examination apart from DU DSE for getting admission in Delhi University.For your assistance 50% of seats are earmarked for direct admission who have Graduated with B.A(honours) from Delhi University subject to eligibility condition and rest of 50 % seats will be booked through DU DSE.
5th April 2016, 04:26 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to qualify DU DSE to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi University?

Yes, one has to qualify in Delhi school of economics entrance test for admission to M.A economics course in Delhi university.

The candidate has to appear for postgraduate entrance examination conducted by Delhi university.

50% of seats are filled through direct admission on the basis of merit obtained in under graduation course while the remaining 50% of the seats are filled through entrance exam merit.

To view the official website click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?