12th June 2012, 05:17 PM
shree093

How to do MBA after doing BCA? How to apply for MAT exam?

hi,
am doing my BCA final year. I do not knw which course to study further i.e., either MBA or MCA. but i wish to do MBA? Wil that suit me? If so when should i apply for MAT exam?

13th June 2012, 11:13 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after doing BCA? How to apply for MAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shree093 View Post
hi,
am doing my BCA final year. I do not knw which course to study further i.e., either MBA or MCA. but i wish to do MBA? Wil that suit me? If so when should i apply for MAT exam?
Both course are most demanded course in now a days .

MBA Stands for Master of Business Administration and duration of this course is 2 years and the course is divided into four semester .

MBA is most demanded course and this course is related Administration purpose and this course consist of lots of Specialization .

MBA Eligibility :-

You should have a completed graduate degree of a recognized University and you must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your examination . 55% aggregate marks for reserved categories .

MCA Eligibility :-

MBA Stands for Master of Computer Application and duration of this course is 3 years and the course is divided into Six Semesters .

This course also most demanded in IT Sector and Government Sectors . Mostly IT companies are prefer the MCA candidates . After completing BCA course , MCA is best choice because already you studied Basics of Languages in Bachelor's Level . So if you are completed Masters in this Language then you have a good Scope future . But choice is yours .

MAT Stands for Management of Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by AIMA Four times in a year .

Eligibility MAT :-

~~Completed graduate degree with any desire subject of a recognized University .
~~No percentage bar required for this examination .
~~Final year candidates are eligible to apply .

How To Apply ????

Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.

The candidate can Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi OR

Candidate can Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org/matsept12alongwith the DD details OR

Candidate can register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matsept12 with Credit Card payment.

More details , Visit the official website :- http://www.aima-ind.org/mat.aspx
10th September 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

m prsuaing ma bca final yr..
n i wanna du mba aftr diz so whch brnch is bst suited 4 meh...
hlp meh..
10th September 2012, 08:28 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
You can apply mat exam after bca to join mba course.
MAT exam stands for management aptitude test.

Eligibility

A candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university or a deemed university.
Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree and are awaiting results can also apply.

AIMA-MAT is usually conducted 4 times a year: generally on the first Sunday of February, May, Septehttp://testfunda.com/MATmber and December. The list of institutes that use the AIMA-MAT results varies from test to test.
For more:-
10th September 2012, 08:30 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
You can apply mat exam after bca to join mba course.
MAT exam stands for management aptitude test.

Eligibility

A candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university or a deemed university.
Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree and are awaiting results can also apply.

AIMA-MAT is usually conducted 4 times a year: generally on the first Sunday of February, May, Septehttp://testfunda.com/MATmber and December. The list of institutes that use the AIMA-MAT results varies from test to test.
26th May 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

how many times can i give MAT exams?
27th May 2013, 11:15 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to join both the courses like
MBA
MCA
after the completion of your BCA course.

As you are willing to join MBA course, I too prefer the same for you.

Because if you join in the course which you are interested, obviously you can perform well in the academics and you will be having a great career.

Yes. MBA will suit you. Not a problem. It will be suited for any kind of candidates.

One more advantage for you of joining MBA course is, you can easily get job.

Such a kind of thing is not possible for the candidates after completion of MCA course.

In order to join MBA course, you have to crack the Entrance Exam.

There are some state level Entrance Exams for MBA course like
ICET
TANCET

and also national wide Entrance Exams
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

Its good that you want to crack MAT Exam to join this course.

Make your preparation towards in that way.

This exam will be conducted by AIMA. It will be conducted 4 times in a year.

For more information on this Exam, I suggest you to visit
http://www.aima.in/
21st June 2013, 11:35 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shree093 View Post
hi,
Well if you want to pursue MBA, then going for MAT is definitely a wise move no doubt as it is a National Level Entrance Test which is very popular with those students who wants to pursue MBA.

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test. This examinations is conducted for four times a year by AIMA. It is all All India Entrance Test which is conducted in the months of February, May, September and December.

MAT September 2013 Exam Dates:-
  • Paper-Based Test 2013: 1st September (10.00 am-12.30 pm)
  • Computer-Based Test 2013: 7th September (In Different Time Slots)

Eligibility Criteria:-

## You need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.

## The minimum percentage to acquire at grad level has not been mentioned therefore if you have 40% of marks at grad level then that is enough.

## Final year students in the final year of their course and about to sit for their final exam or awaiting the result of their final year exam can also sit for this examination.

## Age is not an issue over here and there is no restriction on the number of attempts as well.

Application Procedure:-
  • Do the registration online and pay the amount online through Credit Card/Debit Card.
  • You can also register online and then send a demand draft in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi and send the DD details online.
  • Lastly, you can buy the MAT form from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi. The amount to be paid is Rs. 1200.

Hope this helps :-> :->
22nd June 2013, 10:03 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

MAT exams are conducted by AIMA ,New Delhi.
It is one of the MBA written tests

MAT exams are held 4 times in a year

Important Dates for MAT 2013 :-

Paper based-1st September 2013
Computer Based Test-7th September 2013 onwards

Last date for sale of forms -14th August 2013
Last date for online registration- 14th August 2013

Eligibilty to apply in MAT exams is:
Graduation pass in any stream
Final year Graduation students can also apply

Fees of MAT application form is Rs 1200/-

Questions will be asked from below sections in the MAT exams:
Language Comprehension
Mathematical Skills
Data Analysis & Sufficiency
Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
Indian & Global Environment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?