17th December 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to continue with ICAI course for a candidate who has secured admission for MBA in Canada?

Hello,
I am pursuing ICAI and now been selected for MBA program in a renowned college in Canada. But I don't want to quit my ICAI. Please tell me some ways to continue with my ICAI program in Canada.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do ICAI course in Canada for MBA postgraduate?
  2. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission?
  5. Possibility to study MS in USA for a candidate who has secured 58% in M.Pharmacy?
  6. Detailed eligibility to study PhD in Finance for MBA with ICAI candidate?
  7. Possibility to study 5 years ICAI program for 12th candidate?
  8. List of courses I can opt for? I'm a commerce graduate and got 97 marks in MGT A/C, 85 in Fin and 79 in Cost audit
  9. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  10. Possibility to study MBA(Hospital Management) in Canada for BAMS doctor? List of institutions for admission?
  11. Possibility to study B.Com in Delhi University along with ICAI program?
  12. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Possibility to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate who has 15 months of working experience?
  14. Possibility to study BDS for a candidate who has secured 27266 rank in EAMCET? Fees for admission?
  15. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I study among MBA and ICAI course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?