28th July 2018, 02:13 PM
Dhathri Devi

Detailed information about JRF for MSc(Agriculture) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to appear in JRF after completing my MSc which I am doing with Agriculture Honours. I would like to know about the details of JRF. Please help me to know about the detailed information asap.

24th December 2022, 04:09 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about JRF for MSc(Agriculture) student?

Candidates with masters degree in agriculture with 60% or more marks are eligible for exam.

Relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category student.

The age limit to appear for exam is 30 years for General candidate.
3 to 5 years age relaxation is provided to reserved categories.

There is no such limit on number of attempts .

More than 74 agricultural universities participate in exam .
Candidate can visit the official website to complete the ICAR JRF application form, click on Registration button and get registered.
Fill in the required details and attach relevant documents and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?