6th August 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Details about custom officer job?

customs officer jobs details and procedure or any other jobs related to my profession in airport in chennai.

8th August 2013, 12:29 PM
Arist

Default Re: Details about custom officer job?

CUSTOMS OFFICER:
Customs officer you need to qualify Civil Services Exam conducted by UPSC. Check for the Dates on official website: www.upsc.gov.in

Customs officers mainly take care of import and Export materials.

Eligibility criteria :
You must have acquired a basic age of 19 years and A bachelor's degree with 55% marks.

To prepare for the Union Public Service Commission exams, You have keep track of Exam Dates on www.upsc.gov.in Or in Employment News.

ALL THE BEST!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?