16th January 2016, 01:06 PM
SYED MD SHAD

Details of Civil Diploma college offering lateral entry and only 20-30% attendance is required?

Can someone please give me details of civil diploma collage with lateral entry and 20-30% attendance required in any where in INDIA.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  2. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  3. Colleges offering core bachelor courses in the area of civil engineering and providing lateral entry to diploma holders?
  4. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  5. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  6. Any college UP to pursue B.Tech Civil through lateral entry?
  7. Lateral entry process in NITs for Diploma holders?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Arch through lateral entry after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Lateral entry to B.Tech Aerospace in Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Other colleges offering lateral entry for Aerospace Technology?
  11. Can I get admission in Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a B.Sc(Maths) student?
  12. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  13. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Lateral entry into Diploma from ITI?
  15. How to do lateral entry for diploma in ITI?
  16. Eligibility of B.E lateral entry in Tamilnadu engineering College for MBC category?
  17. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  18. Which is the best college for Lateral entry diploma students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?