26th April 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Details of diploma Architecture course in Kolkata?

i want to do details of diploma architect course in kollkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of diploma Architecture course in Kolkata?
  2. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  3. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  4. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  5. Architecture diploma course fee structure?
  6. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  7. Colleges for Diploma in Architecture at Mumbai? Fees reservation details and address?
  8. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  9. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  10. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  11. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  12. Details about Architectural Diploma after B.Tech in Civil?
  13. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I appear in part time evening college in Kolkata or near Kolkata? I've passed diploma in Civil engineering
  15. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  16. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  17. Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer?
  18. Is there any college in Tamil Nadu for one year Diploma in Architecture?
1st March 2017, 12:02 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of diploma Architecture course in Kolkata?

Diploma in Architecture Engineering is a diploma level course.

The duration of this course is three years.

Candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognize board.

Also candidate must have studied English as one of the subjects in Class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?