25th April 2012, 01:43 AM
Dr.Biswanath Sahu

Details of MD(Ayu) in Gujarat University?

Sir, i want to know the details of md(ayu) 2012-13 in gujurat university and nia, jaipur?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  2. Gujarat University, B.Sc. In Fire Technology, Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  4. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  5. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  6. How to do Ph.d after passing M.A in Sanskrit?
  7. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  8. How should I do CA course after passing B.Com with English Medium from Gujarat University?
  9. Can I give TET exam after passing B.E with 70% from Gujarat University
  10. Should I complete Master of Computer Application in Gujarat? List of best institutions in Gujarat or India's for the same? How may I get full details for the same?
  11. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  12. Can I get admission in Management quota in engineering?
  13. Colleges offering correspondence Master's degree in Economics under Gujarat University?
  14. Which college is suitable for me after scoring 82.33% in diploma in Mechanical Engineering branch
  15. Colleges in India for Aeronatical Engineering course? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details of MD(Ayu) in Gujarat University?
  17. How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University
  18. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Economics from Gujarat University? -- [New]
22nd June 2012, 07:29 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: Details of MD(Ayu) in Gujarat University?

Eligibility & seat bifurcations for M.D / M.S. (Ayu): 2011 – 2012:

B.A.M.S / B.S.A.M. Degree of Gujarat Ayurved University or any other equivalent Degree awarded by statutory University recognized by C.C.I.M. New Delhi, India.

The candidate must have completed minimum 12 month internship of 4 ½ years B.A.M.S. course and 6 month minimum internship / house job of 5 years B.A.M.S. course, after passing the final Professional Examination before the date of counseling.

How to Apply:

Application on the prescribed forms are invited up to 16.05.2011 (05.00 p.m.) for Joint Post Graduate Entrance Test, to be held simultaneously at Jamnagar and Jaipur for admission to the three year P.G. Course of Ayurveda Vachaspati - M.D. / M.S. (Ayu) at I.P.G.T. & R.A., Jamnagar; PGC, Ahmedabad and NIA, Jaipur.

Important Dates:
Last Date for submission of filled Application Form: 16-05-2011 (up to 5 PM)
(Monday)
Date of Entrance Examination: 03-07-2011 (Sunday)
Result: 08-07-2011 (Friday)
Date of Counseling for Gujarat quota (at Jamnagar): 01-08-2011 (Monday)

www.nia.nic.in this is the website for contact Gujarat university
16th January 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me when the pg exam is heald.
4th May 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I just want to know that what will be date of entrance exam for MD/ms 2014
8th September 2022, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

If I do name in deemed univercity so can I eligible for pg in gujrat University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?