17th December 2017, 12:58 PM
Chennuriramya

Details of Neplex exam? How long does it takes to complete PhD in US?

I am now in 5th year of Pharma.D, I want to try for naplex exam next year. So I want details of exam and after attempting the exam, how many years it will take for completion of my PhD in US and even want to know which state exam is best after completing 3 years of PhD?

17th December 2017, 04:47 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Details of Neplex exam? How long does it takes to complete PhD in US?

The NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination) is a computer-administered standard exam created by the National Association of Board of Pharmacy .

The exam consists of 185 questions and has a time limit of four hours and fifteen minutes.

The minimum period of doctoral degree varies from 3 years to 6 years.
17th December 2017, 09:39 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of Neplex exam? How long does it takes to complete PhD in US?

North American Pharmacist Licence Examination (NAPLEX) is a examination for getting legal licence to do pharmacy work.

Before Registration make sure that
// You have valid US citizenship ID like passport, Driving Licence, Military
// Canadian Id is also valid
// Valid VISA or other ATM card for payment

## For registration you need to view the NABP e profile portal
## After successful payment and filling details you can schedule your exam
## You can complete your PhD within 5 to 7 years if you properly make projects and presentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?