29th July 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How long will it take for me to complete B.Sc or BE after completion of diploma engineering course?

I am planning to do diploma engineering course, after this how long it will take to complete my B.SC/BE? What would be the default time which it takes after completion of the course? Can someone please comment me on this as soon as possible?

Thank you!

30th July 2015, 11:38 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: How long will it take for me to complete B.Sc or BE after completion of diploma engineering course?

If have completed diploma then you can take admission in B.E in 2nd year .then after you will stay 3 year to complete B.E.
30th July 2015, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How long will it take for me to complete B.Sc or BE after completion of diploma engineering course?

On the basis of your diploma qualification you will get admission through lateral entry in 2nd year which will save your one year.

Hence, if you get admission in a 3 year course then you will complete it in 2 years and if you join a 4 years programme then you will complete it in 3 years.
31st July 2015, 07:26 PM
pointer01

Default Re: How long will it take for me to complete B.Sc or BE after completion of diploma engineering course?

After having a degree of Diploma you can save your one year. If you will join three year course then, you can complete it in two years and if you will join four year course then, you can complete it in three years as to take admission in second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?