19th July 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Details and procedure to get admission in M.Com?

pls give me details & procedure of getting admission in M.com?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  3. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  4. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  5. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  6. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  7. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  8. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  9. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  10. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  11. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
  12. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  13. procedure for online admission for external M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University?
  15. Details about admission procedure for IISET? What is the eligibility?
  16. How to take admission for M.Com in Kalina University?
  17. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course?
  18. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
23rd May 2015, 05:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and procedure to get admission in M.Com?

The full form for M.Com. is Master of Commerce.It is a postgraduate academic degree of two year duration.

The qualification required to apply for the M.Com. course is graduation in Commerce stream,i.e.,B.Com.or graduation degree with Honours in Economics or Business /Management studies with minimum 50% marks.The percentage of marks secured in graduation may vary for different college.

The candidate who wishes to join University or college as lecturer or teacher after clearing the NET/JRF etc can opt for M.Com. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?