14th November 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding admission to Ph.D program in management conducted by Guru Jambeshwar University Hissar?

kindly send details regarding admission to PhD program in management being conducted by Guru Jambeshwar Univ Hissar starting in year 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Notes on business policy and strategic management?
  2. When the application form for admission in PhD(Management) course will be available at M.D.U. Rohtak, Kurukshetra University and GJU, Hissar for both Regular and Distance Modes?
  3. When GJU Hissar issues form for PhD? Procedure to submit form and entrance test?
  4. Which university provides PhD in Management?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  6. Am I eligible for IAS with 50% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. Does Technical University of Berlin offer PhD in Construction Management? Details of this University? -- [New]
  10. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  11. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D program in Microbiology?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  14. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  15. Procedure to get admission without scholarship for Ph.D in Human Geography at Guru Ghasidas University? Age limit for admission?
  16. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  17. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  18. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
3rd December 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding admission to Ph.D program in management conducted by Guru Jambeshwar University Hissar?

kindly tell me the phd entrance date and fee for management phd entrance
4th January 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding admission to Ph.D program in management conducted by Guru Jambeshwar University Hissar?

what is the procedure of m phill from guru jambeshwar university hissar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?