22nd March 2012, 12:47 PM
GOMTEE

Difference between electrical branch and electronics communication engineering branch?

what is difference electrical branch and electronics communication engineering branch ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of engineering is best for IES 2016 among Electrical and Electronics & Communication? -- [New]
  2. Which engineering branch is suited for girls? What is the difference between B.E and ECE?
  3. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  4. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  5. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  6. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. Which are the best branch between electronics and communication engineering and electrical engineering
  8. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  10. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  11. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  12. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  14. What should I do after doing engineering in Electrical and Electronics branch?
  15. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  16. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  17. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC?
  18. Best suited branch in MBA for engineering students?
8th November 2012, 06:17 PM
jags529

Default Re: Difference between electrical branch and electronics communication engineering branch?

According to your query You want to know the difference between these two branches.

Look Electrical is the core branch of this stream, electronics and communication is the branch of electrical.But it too has got branch designation.

Basically electrical branch focuses on the chips , IC's , Motherboards manufacturing section etc
Rather EC branch focuses on the communication going on worldwide , It generally involves the Satellite information exchange, and various other methods adopted for communication such as Mobiles, Telephones, etc
8th November 2012, 06:26 PM
jhontyrathod

Default Re: Difference between electrical branch and electronics communication engineering branch?

Dear,
In Electrical Engineering the concern is about electrical equipment and concepts. Whereas in Electronics Engineering digital equipment and fundamental.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?