27th September 2014, 02:54 PM
kamala98

Difference between IIT and CET? Is it necessary to do both courses to join engineering?

What is the difference between IIT and CET. Course? Is there necessary to do both the courses to join engineering?

4th May 2015, 11:20 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Difference between IIT and CET? Is it necessary to do both courses to join engineering?

The Difference in both the exams is only this that After qualifying the I.I.T. exam you can get the admission in any I.I.T. collage but after the C.E.T. you can get the admission in any University and collage but can not get the Admission in Any I.I.T. Collages.

Both the exams are conducted on the all India level and after qualifying the I.I.T. exam you can get the admission only in B.tech courses but after qualifying the CET exam you can get the admission in both the Medical as well as in B.tech courses.

And to join any engineering collage or university you don,t need to qualify the both exam but after qualifying any exam you can get the admission in engineering collage but the benefit of I.I.T. is that you can get the admission in the best engineering institute of India after qualifying this exam.

So i would like to prefer you to be appear in both exam and if you qualify in any exam then you can apply on the basis of that because if you go only for the I.I.T. it can be that you don,t got the succeed in that exam then another one is the best option for you.
29th June 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between IIT and CET? Is it necessary to do both courses to join engineering?

Should I prepare both for cent and IIT seperatly I.e different coaching ?can I appear for both the exams?which is easy by the way?
31st May 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to join separate CET coaching even after joining JEE coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?