4th April 2013, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Is CA better than CS?What is the difference between both courses?

is it truth that CA IS BETTER THAN CS? i am very confused in both courses . and what is the difference both courses ? which course is best preferable in life? please give me a brief detail about both courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Com hons with CS? Are both courses related to each other? Is there any difference?
  2. What is the difference between BSc MLT and BMLT? What is the duration of the course?
  3. What's the difference between M.Tech, M.E and Master of Design courses? How may I get syllabus for the same?
  4. Scope of doing MSc in Applied Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view? -- [New]
  6. What is the difference between BBA and BBM course
  7. What courses should I take for software engineering? What is the difference between B.Tech and B.E?
  8. Difference between medical courses such as MD, M.Ch and MS in India? After MBBS can I be a GP?
  9. What is the difference between medical and clinical biochemistry? Is there any distance education present for those courses? What is the fee structure?
  10. difference between ''affilation" and "approval"?
  11. Difference between Diploma courses and MDS? Does IGNOU provides one year Diploma in Endosontics and Implantology?
  12. Difference between BSc CSIT and B.Tech IT? I have just done my class 12th
  13. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  14. How B.Com honours is different from B.com general?
  15. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  16. Am I eligible for MCA by not having Mathematics at Higher Secondary Level but having Computer Science at Degree Level?
  17. Difference between Bachelor of Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy? What to do after completing these courses?
  18. Basic difference between TTC and JBT? Are these courses same?
5th September 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CA better than CS?What is the difference between both courses?

What is the difference between c.a and, cs
27th February 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CA better than CS?What is the difference between both courses?

What is the entrens exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?