10th April 2012, 10:44 PM
chnaresh409

Difference between Microcontroller and Embedded System?

difference between microcontoller and embedded system

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Microcontroller and Embedded System?
  2. Best training providers for microcontroller, micro processor and applications, embedded system at Chandigarh?
  3. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  4. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 8th Sem Embedded Systems & Real Time Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Date of SCRA Exam? Can I get the admit card by Post?
  6. Information about Embedded System?
  7. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  8. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  9. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  10. Difference between VLSI and Embedded? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and communication at Rajasthan
  11. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  12. Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  14. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  15. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  16. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  17. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
  18. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate? -- [New]
27th July 2012, 09:59 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Difference between Microcontroller and Embedded System?

Dear friend,

1) EMBEDDED SYSTEMS:-
An embedded system is a special purpose system that is used to perform one or few dedicated functions. Simply, we can call any electronic device that has a computer system embedded inside it an embedded system.

and

2) MICRO CONTROLLER:- It’s a full computer system on a chip, even if its resources are far more limited than of a desktop personal computer.Designed for stand alone operations.

Thanks
29th July 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

differance between microcontroller and embedded system
3rd September 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

difference between microcontroller and embedded system
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?