1st January 2011, 03:39 PM

Difference between Microcontroller and Embedded system and its functions?

Whats the diff. between microcontroller and embedded system and wt's its function?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Microcontroller and Embedded System?
  2. Best training providers for microcontroller, micro processor and applications, embedded system at Chandigarh?
  3. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  4. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 8th Sem Embedded Systems & Real Time Programming Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Date of SCRA Exam? Can I get the admit card by Post?
  6. Information about Embedded System?
  7. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  8. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  9. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  10. Difference between VLSI and Embedded? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and communication at Rajasthan -- [New]
  11. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  12. Which course should I do after doing Electronics Engineering so as to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  14. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  15. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  16. IETE AMIETE –ET (New Scheme) Embedded Systems Design Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  18. How to do embedded system course if I am a fresher with EC branch?
4th January 2011, 11:51 AM
gopal_kmu54
Junior Member+

Default Re: Difference between Microcontroller and Embedded system and its functions?

kindly ask the question more specific the embedded system deals with a hardware that is microcontroller you used in which a software is embedded into it. It is a technology.
27th January 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Microcontroller and Embedded system and its functions?

difference between microcontoller and embedded system
15th March 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

difference between microcontroller and embedded system
16th April 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i want the difference between micro controller and embedded ststem answer
27th July 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

whats the difference between micro controller and embedded systems
20th October 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
difference between microcontoller and embedded system
well i would say that microcontrollers are a part of the embedded systems.
5th February 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

embedded system is system on board but microcontroller is system on chip
29th March 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

difference between microcontroller and embadded system
25th June 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

What are the vital applications of embedded systems?
5th August 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

technical difference between embaded system and microcontroler
6th August 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

technical difference between embaded system and microcontroler
27th January 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

difference between embedded system and microcontroller?
24th March 2013, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Difference between Microcontroller and Embedded system and its functions?

embedded system is a system which consists of compute hardware with embedded in it as one of its most imp component

microcontroller is nothing bt comb^n of memory ,pheripheral & I/O devicecs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?