19th January 2012, 05:22 PM
twinkle_verma

Do I fall in the criteria of reserved seats for Delhi residents? I have given 10th CBSE board exam

I've given my 10th CBSE board exam from New Delhi. and Im going to give my 12th AISSCE (2012) from another state... so now...
Do I fall in the criteria of reserved seats for Delhi residents if I want to give DELHI PMT this year??? M I eligible for the reserved seats??? as i've studied at Delhi till 10th..
Please Answer ASAP..

Related Questions:
  1. Do I fall into the category of reserved seats for Delhi residents?
  2. Would I considered under state reserved categories for Delhi PMT? I have done my 10th(CBSE) from Delhi and 12th from(AISSCE) from another state
  3. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
  4. Can a candidate from Delhi school get a seat among 85% reserved seats for offline AIEEE examination? Should I go for online AIEEE?
  5. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  6. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  7. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam?
  9. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  10. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  11. Seats reserved for ST students in JEXPO? -- [New]
  12. Age criteria to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for 12 years old 6th student?
  13. In which school of Delhi I will get admission to study in 11th CBSE if secured 84% in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for commerce stream in 11th class? How much is the cutoff and how many reserved seats for Delhi students?
  15. What is the admission criteria for MBBS? My daughter is 10th standard student from CBSE
  16. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  18. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
16th May 2012, 08:20 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do I fall in the criteria of reserved seats for Delhi residents? I have given 10th CBSE board exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle_verma View Post
I've given my 10th CBSE board exam from New Delhi. and Im going to give my 12th AISSCE (2012) from another state... so now...
Do I fall in the criteria of reserved seats for Delhi residents if I want to give DELHI PMT this year??? M I eligible for the reserved seats??? as i've studied at Delhi till 10th..
Please Answer ASAP..
Mere passing from Delhi does not make you eligible for the reserved seats under the state quota benefit.

State certificate or certificate of domicile are required to get the state quota benefit for reserved seats where the college/university is located. To get this benefit you need the certificate of domicile of the same state where the college/university is located. And to get the state domicile certificate you have to have the birth certificate or ration card of the state where the college/university is located.

For common entrance examination the minimum qualification required is class 12 pass with atleast 45% aggregate marks from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?