3rd February 2018, 09:43 AM
SonalNit

Do I need to go for commerce subject in NET as I am MBA Finance candidate?

I am MBA Finance pass out of 2012 batch. I want to pursue my career as Assistant Professor. Can anyone guide me if I can choose commerce in NET exam or else I am bound to go for Management only? Also, please let me know in which subject there is more scope to start with the career soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take commerce as a subject in NET after doing B.Com and MBA finance
  2. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in Finance?
  3. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
  4. I completed my MBA (finance), can I give NET exam
  5. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing MBA in Finance (Distance Education)? Which is my subject code 08 Commerce or 17 Management?
  6. Which subject to choose in UGC NET after passing MBA in Finance?
  7. Which subject can I choose for NET Exam being a Commerce Graduate and completed MBA in Finance & Marketing?
  8. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  9. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for assistant professor in commerce job after MBA in finance and NET qualified in management subject?
  11. Can I take Maths as my main subject after doing MBA with IT and Finance
  12. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR?
  13. Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges?
  14. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Commerce after passing UGC NET JRF exam in Commerce?
  15. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  16. Subject choice in NET exam after MBA in Finance? Can I choose Economics?
  17. What is the MBA correspondence students? Can I do net with finance subject?
  18. For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET being an MBA(Finance) student? -- [New]
4th March 2018, 11:49 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to go for commerce subject in NET as I am MBA Finance candidate?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. MBA students can appear for Commerce, Economics, Management and Labour Welfare subjects in NET.

After qualifying NET examination, one can become Assistant Professor in various colleges and universities and as per new UGC guidelines NET is a basic requirement for doing PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?