3rd February 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose for Diploma in order to pursue Robotic Engineering in near future?

Can I do Robotic Engineering after Diploma in Electronic Engineering? If I can't then which branch is suitable to take in Diploma to get seat in Robotic Engineering in near future?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Polytechnic course is best to do after 10th from Science background? -- [New]
  2. Which course can I opt for having scored 44% in BA course?
  3. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering B.Tech course in robotic engineering? I have done diploma in electrical engineering
  4. Which subject to choose as optional subjects other than physics, chemistry and biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech in Robotic Engineering? Which specialization is required in B.Tech?
  6. Which subject should I choose except Physics to pursue Architectural Engineering?
  7. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  8. Which is the best school and best subject to choose to become a CID Officer in future?
  9. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  10. Which one is better between B.Pharma and D.Pharma to get a government job?
  11. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?
  12. How should I become a robotics engineer after passing the entrance exam? Which subject should I choose?
  13. Which subject should I choose in Science stream to become an Exobiologist in the future?
  14. How to become a robotics engineer? Which subject is important to become a robotics engineer?
  15. Is Robotic Engineering offered in B.Tech program?
  16. Can I pursue M.Sc after completing Diploma or ASP NET?
  17. How much marks are needed to become a Marine engineer in 10th?
  18. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
4th March 2018, 11:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject to choose for Diploma in order to pursue Robotic Engineering in near future?

No, you can't do Diploma in Electrical Engineering to study Robotic Engineering in future. As Robotic Engineering is a part of Mechanical Engineering, you have to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to study Robotic Engineering in future. Or, you can do Diploma course in Robotic Engineering also to do bachelor course in Robotic Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?