22nd February 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Do Kerala University provide B.Sc Applied Mathematics? Procedure to take admission?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Applied Mathematics from Kerala University. Please tell me is this course available here? Procedure to take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How a foreigner can take admission in PhD Applied Mathematics in India?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in English under Kerala University?
  3. Names and admission procedure for various PG courses in Chennai , Kerala or Bangalore?
  4. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  5. Which entrance exams are there for admission in M.Sc (maths)? -- [New]
  6. Which are the colleges in Kerala providing mathematics for those students who have 60% marks in BSc
  7. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  8. Top colleges which offer M.Sc(Mathematics) in India? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  9. Can I do M.Sc maths on the basis of B.Sc CS?
  10. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  12. Am i eligible for MCA course in Kerala after passing B.Sc from Calicut University? I took four chances to clear maths in B.Sc
  13. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
  14. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D in mathematics from NSOU University?
  15. Which field is best in BSc applied science?
  16. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  17. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Applied Mathematics available to study in Graduation? Detailed information about it?
12th September 2017, 09:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do Kerala University provide B.Sc Applied Mathematics? Procedure to take admission?

As far as you are concerned about pursuing B.Sc in Applied Mathematics degree course from Kerela University then for your information I would like to let you know that Kerela University does not offer any course in Applied Mathematics. It simply offers B.Sc in Mathematics degree course in which admission is done through the admission test held by same university.

For details about the courses offered by Kerela University and its admission procedure you can refer to the official link of Kerela University i.e; www.kerelauniversity.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?