4th September 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in English under Kerala University?

Please send me the procedure to do Ph.D in English under Kerala university. What are the steps I need to follow? Is it possible to get the admission? What is the minimum criteria required to apply for the course? Can you please provide me the details on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in English under Kerala University?
  3. When should I apply for PhD in English program in Kerala University? Qualification required to apply?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Nursing in Kerala University?
  6. Universities offering PhD to a candidate who has secured 50% in M.A.(English) in India?
  7. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
  9. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?
  10. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  11. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  14. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for PhD in English from KUK University? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission? -- [New]
5th September 2016, 11:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in English under Kerala University?

The procedure to do Ph.D in Englishi under Kerala University is as follow:
Candidates must have completed their Masters degree with a minimum of 55% of marks. Then candidates must qualify in the UGC NET examination. Once the candidates are qualified in the NET examination, they are eligible to take admission for Ph.D course.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?